I will care foodstuff and vegetables
从明天起,做个幸福的人 From tomorrow on, I will be a happy man;
喂马,劈柴,周游世界 Grooming, chopping, and traveling all over the world.
从明天起,关心粮食和蔬菜 From tomorrow on, I will care foodstuff and vegetables,
我有一所房子,面朝大海,春暖花开 I have a house,towards the sea, with spring flowers blossoming.
从明天起,和每一个亲人通信 From tomorrow on, I will write to each of my dear ones,
告诉他们我的幸福 Telling them of my happiness,
那幸福的闪电告诉我的 What the lightening of blessedness has told me,
我将告诉每一个人 I will spread it to each of them.
给每一条河每一座山取一个温暖的名字 And give a warm name for every river and every mountain.
陌生人,我也为你祝福 Strangers, I will also give you my well-wishing.
愿你有一个灿烂的前程 May you have a brilliant future!
愿你有情人终成眷属 May you lovers eventually become spouse!
愿你在尘世获得幸福 May you enjoy happiness in this earthly world!
我只愿面朝大海,春暖花开 I only wish to face the sea, with spring flowers blossoming.
这首诗是海子在八九年一月十三日的作品,我想后来、以至将来很长时间,这都会是一首理想主义代表作。海子做个幸福的人的祈愿在八九年一个春暖花开的日子里,距作品成诗后第73天,随着火车的轰鸣声嘎然而止。那一年海子把自己生命的年轮永远的定格在25。
Leave a Reply